An independent 9th-12th grade school that equips students to pursue extraordinary.
DeLaSalle High School offers both Entrepreneurship I & II courses as electives.
Course experiences include:
- Exposure to The Bloch School of Business at the University of Missouri Kansas City
- Creation and presentation of original business plans
- Participation in Lion’s Den (think Shark Tank) pitches with local business leaders,
- Production of a professional digital portfolio
- Earning an industry recognized credential by becoming certified in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management.